The best way to obtain Turkish citizenship and Turkish passport
Due to the growing acceptance of customers and those interested in buying a property in Turkey at a price above 400,000 dollars and obtaining Turkish citizenship through the purchase of a property, many questions are asked from our group regarding the purchase process.
For this reason, in this part of the process of obtaining citizenship through the purchase of property in Turkey, we will explain step by step in detail.
By buying a property in Turkey and investing 400,000 dollars, you will receive Turkish citizenship and passport for life
We will introduce you the best and most reliable projects with the most appropriate price in cash and installments
Tamturkey International Company is at your service with experienced lawyers and real estate consultants in buying and selling houses in Turkey and immigration.
Obtaining Turkish citizenship with the best price and shortest time
Buying luxury villas in Turkey
The best price for buying a house in Turkey
The most prestigious projects in Istanbul
We are with you in all stages of buying and obtaining citizenship
To choose the house and property you want, be sure to contact experienced consultants
Professional and correct counseling has a great impact on the selection and even the process of obtaining citizenship and it can not be ignored
Be sure to contact experienced consultants to choose the desired house and property
Procedures for obtaining Turkish citizenship
The steps will be as follows :
- The first stage of work begins with the selection of the desired property. Note that the purchased property must be purchased from the company or the owner of the property who is a Turkish citizen. According to the basic rules in this section, the deposit must be made directly from the investor’s account in Turkey to the seller’s account within Turkey.
- Before you can receive your title deed, a government official must certify your property and specify your degree number. This part of the process is very important because the amount that becomes the property of the expert must be very close to your purchase figure and over $ 250,000, and at this stage, the presence of a lawyer is very much needed, and this is our specialty.
- At the time of naming the document, the lawyer oversees the mortgage process to ensure that it is done properly and that a three-year mortgage is placed on your property to obtain Turkish citizenship by purchasing the property. After the process of naming the document, your documents will be sent to Ankara by a lawyer to start the process.
- After that, you will go to the relevant chamber of commerce with the lawyer and you will be interviewed in the section related to foreign investors and you will receive residence cards for investors. On these cards, the residence of the investors is mentioned. After that, the rest of your documents, including translations of your documents, will be completed by a lawyer. After about 3 to 4 months, your citizenship card will be received from the Turkish Population Office and you will be a Turkish citizen
- The applicant for Turkish citizenship must have reached the legal age of 18 years. If the applicant has not reached legal age, he can apply for Turkish citizenship only through his legal parents.
- The applicant must be a permanent resident in Turkey for five years. It is necessary that the person has lived in this country for at least 180 days every year and the documents of this stay are available.
- Having appropriate behavior with a sense of responsibility necessary for social life, gaining trust from those around you, not having bad behavior or habits contrary to society’s values (not having a bad background in Turkey)
- The ability to speak Turkish to the extent that they can adapt to social life.
- Having an income or a job with which he can provide and manage himself and his family.
- Absence of a case contrary to national security and public order
- Not suffering from infectious and incurable diseases
Documents required to obtain Turkish citizenship
- Birth certificate: official translated birth certificate, confirmation from the embassy in Turkey (all these things will be done at the applicant’s embassy)
- Translation of the marriage certificate approved by the embassy in Turkey
- Original passports and identity cards and marriage certificate
- 6 photos per person
- Deposit receipt directly to the manufacturer’s account (meaning the same amount of investment)
- Property document in the amount of $ 400,000
- Power of attorney to a Turkish lawyer for action
- Property Value Certificate
Duration of obtaining Turkish citizenship
The period for obtaining citizenship is between three months and four months. The steps are as follows:
- Contract with a lawyer
- Confirmation will be received three to four weeks later.
- One month later, the investment residence card is obtained.
- After receiving the card, a citizenship card and passport will be sent to your announced address for a maximum of two months
We will contact you for guidance